The following updates have occurred at the Applied Engineering Repository. If you have items listed here, items that we have failed to list, or missing manuals and disk images, please contact us using the form on the right-hand column.
After a massive effort on the part of Brian Wiser, we now have a number of Dealer related items including Price Lists, Dealer News and other items that only authorized Applied Engineering Dealers would have had access to.
There are also a number of new brochures added to the site and more Mac related items added under the Mac section of the website.
Note about the items found in the AE Repository: Before you go adding these items to your own website, keep in mind that the brochures found on this website are derivative works of art created by Brian Wiser.
These fine works have been copied onto other sites, without credit and the people running those sites actually have the gall to strip the metacredits out and claim that the brochures were created by AE back in the 1980's. Newsflash: They weren't! They were created in 2008-2012 specifically for the AE Repository.
Please respect the work and the efforts of the contributers by leaving their metacredits in place.
Our buggy development tool has created randomly bad icons and corrupted files. All PDFs, ZIPs, BINs, etc have been uploaded again and now work fine. Please bear with us as we fix any remaining glitches with icons.
An installation video for the PC Transporter was added.
Thanks to Brian Wiser, all sections of the site have received major updates. Some items have been moved and new items have been added in most sections.
* Most items have additional photos, new text descriptions, and searchable PDF brochures compiled from multiple AE Catalogs and some magazine ads. Many additional manuals, GAL Equations and disks were added.
* History has added some history and an interview with Dan Pote.
* Many ads have been added, taken from AE Catalogs and magazines.
* All: 5.25” drive, Appleworks Expander, Datalink Express, Music Synthesizer, PC Transporter, Heavy Duty Power Supply, RamFactor, Readylink software, and Vulcan added.
* Apple II: 16k Pocket Rocket and Lowercase ROM Chip added.
* Apple IIc: Ram Express DClock added.
* Apple IIe: ads and pictures for the rare Transwarp II & Transwarp III, 65816 16 Bit added.
* Apple IIgs: Conserver, GS-RAM II-III, RamKeeper, Audio Animator, Sonic Blaster added.
* New Mac and Amiga sections were added with all known products.
We are now using a new system to produce the site as of today. Effective immediately, we are publicly releasing this site.
Thanks to Brian Wiser, we now have a special item that is rare indeed. The Applied Engineering Cookbook is a real cook book filled with recipes from the employees of Applied Engineering in 1988.
Thanks to the efforts of Brian Wiser, we now have a very good copy of the GS RAM / RAM Plus manual available for download.
Thanks to Brian Wiser, the 1990 Applied Engineering catalog is now available for download.
Thanks to Brian Wiser, we now have the Applied Engineering 1989 Apple II catalog available on the website for download.
Thanks to Brian Wiser for the Woz ad #2 which was added today to the Ads section of the web site.
Thanks to Jamie Steffens, we now have the Transwarp II Manual and the card photo available for download in the library.
Thanks to Brian Wiser and Bill Martens, we now have front side pictures of most of the Applied Engineering cards. More will be added as they become available.
Thanks to Brian Wiser, we now have the Applied Engineering Macintosh and Amiga catalogs online.
Thanks to Brian Wiser, we now have all of the Applied Engineering Apple II catalogs from 1984 to 1988. They have been added to the library and are now available for download.
The Applied Engineering site is now live. With photos, software, and manuals for Applied Engineering items, this site is now the ultimate resource for your Applied Engineering items.